Friday, January 29, 2010

Unload



WOAH!
sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months
Ill make a major drop today. below are sketches and final 
For taking treadwell's new album art and cd cover.
Check those guys out here




 In other news I just submitted my entry for the society of illustrators student comp.
Wish me uber bunches of luck!  heres a better quality scan than the last post. (thanks Leah!)


also here are pictures from the dec-jan show at Anexx... The show just ended this weekend
And thanks a ton everyone who made it out to see the work.





Whew.
Looking forward, Ill have a healthy amount of work going up this semester.  Including 3 different installations, a super super secret side project, and if all goes well 2 more shows in the next 3 months.  If starvation doesn't get me first then perhaps exhaustion...till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment