Monday, February 8, 2010


No new pictures to load yet, though keep a weather eye on the horizon.

I have been spending a absurd amount of time
working on the Korg with the mates in SNSRDSPNSR
we just finished recording a 16 minute ep and hopefully well get around to getting
it up on the net soon. Sadly however the machine I play doesn't belong to me.
and though its been like a small child to me for the past 6 months its time to give it back.

so begins the hunt for a new instrument that plugs into stuff and makes noises and things.
i have my eye on the newer korg vocorders, but who knows.

We did record some video of one of our sessions so when Im back in front of my laprock ill upload them (or one of them).


Also, just wanted to say this winter had been harder than I thought.
and without the care of those I hold dear I def wouldnt have made it this far.

take it easy.
drew

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you'll be adding more stuff soon. I'll be looking forward to it. I've heard you've got quite a bit of snow where you're at. I was talking to your parents about it last night. Sounds like it was serene to have very little traffic flow on the roads.

    Keep your head above the snow.

    Till again, Wayne

    ReplyDelete